This edition of balling on a budget is brought to you by Spring Break. As you might know Spring Break is next week!!!! Your first thought might be what should I do for spring break? And if that is your first thought, your second thought might be what can I afford to do for Spring Break?
If this describes your train of thought here are some tips on Balling on a Budget: Spring Break Edition.
- If you want to go out of town, find people to split the cost of housing with. Sometimes hotels are the more expensive options, so look for an Airbnb or a friend’s house to crash at.
- Buy snacks ahead of time, so you’re not buying food every time you get bored/peckish.
- CARPOOL. Do not waste money on driving of all things.
- Pull some cash out before you go. Using cash instead of a card helps you keep track of how much you’re spending. Your future self will thank your past self.
- It’s Spring Break – have fun.