Hello, I’m hyped to be back for round two! Thanks for joining me.
Considering, I shared many a fun facts about myself last year, here’s the sparknotes version:
- My name is Abby Mathai, I’m an undeclared sophomore who may or may not major in Psych and/or Politics.
- I’m from the dopest state, Texas, and I’m not obnoxious about it unless you bring it up.
- Outside of the occasional class, here are two ways I spend some of my time: I’m on FUSAB(our student activities board) and I’m a Sports Marketing Intern.
Here are some highlights:
- My ideal starting five for a NBA team: Tim Duncan(an icon), Steve Nash(Suns era only), Ray Allen, Bird and Bill Russell.
- I got to feed an alpaca for the first time last year and I’ve never felt so alive.
3. I have a piece of metal in my right hand. Sadly, not big enough to set off airport security.
4. I was a camp counselor for the first time this summer where I got real good at starting fires and had only one trip to the ER(not fire-related)
If you wanna know more, feel free to ask! Other than that, let’s find out how sophomore year turns out. Watch it unfold at #abbyrunningthroughthe864