Hey all! My name is Jackie Faustin and I am a Junior at Furman. I am originally from Boca Raton, Florida, however my real home now lies in the great state of South Carolina. I LOVE Greenville, and you would too!
Some facts that I suppose you should know about me:
- Majors: Economics and Communications
- Involvement: FUSAB (Furman University Student Activities Board), THE Shucker Leadership Institute, Admissions Ambassadors (maybe I’ll give you your tour!), Greek Life, Communications Fellow for the Collaborative for Community-Engaged Learning, Communications Fellow for the Riley Institute at Furman
- On the side, I am the publicist/media manager for an Americana Musician, Emily Scott Robinson (check her out on Spotify!)
- I am in the process of training to become a yoga instructor
- Currently, I work part-time as a barista
- Likes: cold-pressed ginger juices, spontaneous adventures, self-improvement books, Crime Junkies podcast, travel, yoga, new friends, musical theater, New York, National Parks, coffee
- Dislikes: raw carrots, close-mindedness, feeling rushed, Disney, long-distance running, EDM music
This semester (Fall 2019) , I am studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark! So, if my blog posts are posted at odd hours, it’s because I’m on Europe time. I will showcase my time as a Furman study away student, as well as highlight some of the other study abroad programs Furman has to offer.
As always, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions/concerns about all things Furman!
It’s a great day to have a great day.
Love & Laughter, Jackie